Goals of Camp
- Provide social and emotional support for families from other parents and parent-mentors.
- Offer professional support from Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, and more.
- Share strategies to foster language and literacy development.
- Have fun!
- The main lodge has 20 bedrooms on 2 floors and can accommodate 99 people
- Each room sleeps approx.5 people.
- Last year there was enough space to leave a room empty in between each other.
- 2 Bathrooms are located on each floor with showers for both male and female occupants
- Female bathroom on main level has a bathtub
- 4 brand-new heated cabins available (7 people per cabin)
- Cabins are about a stones through away from the main lodge.
- Each cabin has two sets of bunk beds plus a separate room with a double bed. (cabin 4 is more removed than the other 3 cabins)
- There are NO bathrooms in the cabins; you must use the main lodge
What to bring...